We are proud to announce another specialty Acri Resort Home Concierge Service
• Maintain keys in our office for opening & closing for contractors
• Check & gather mail/fliers/newspapers and put inside in designated area.
• Check exterior of home to check for broken windows, or obvious signs of vandalism.
• Check for any exterior weather related damage.
• Check smoke detectors/CO2 detectors.
• Check interior for visible water damage (hot water heater, leaking toilets or faucets, etc.).
• Check to insure all windows and doors are securely locked.
• Check your home before and after a summer or winter storm to secure loose items
(ie. porch furniture, etc.),
• Check A/C and/or heating for proper operation – as required.
• Check to insure there are no tripped electrical breakers, if so reset.
• Check refrigerator for proper operation, or for mildew if turned off.
• Run garbage disposal to make sure seals do not dry out.
• Check visually for ants or pests.
• Check home after visits from authorized guests.
• Check & Clean debris off porches and/or driveway.
If this is a service that appeals to you contact us today for a free consultation.
ACRI RESORT CONCIERGE SERVICES conveniently located less than 2 miles from your home. We can be there before you think of it.
Get started today. See how easy enjoying your time with family and friends can be. Call one of our friendly experienced staff and get the “resort treatment” you deserve.
We put the vacation back in your home.
Trust Acri Resort Home Concierge Services for all of your resort home repair & maintenance needs and receive these benefits:
For only $30.00 per service call you can rest assured your resort home is being maintained as if you lived there full time.
Below is a list of tasks we will handle giving you more time to enjoy your home. If you have other needs “JUST ASK.”
• Turn on heat, A/C and lights prior to your arrival.
• Meet furniture delivery vans to insure correct placement and insure there is no damage.
• Grocery shop for essentials and stock items.
• Arrange for housekeeping services prior to your arrival, or after your departure.
• Check property after your guests depart.
• Seasonal home opening or closing.
• Meet and/or monitor service contractors doing home maintenance, including:
1. Clean decks, screened porches & railings.
2. Wash windows, sills, hand-wash screens.
3. Power wash patios, walks, drives.
4. Install ceiling fans (if pre-wired).
5. House cleaning (we have our own crews).
6. Paint a room or two.
7. Assemble furniture.
8. Hang pictures & artwork
9. Clean carpets
10. Meet furniture delivery to insure correct placement and no damage.
11. Check property after your guests depart.
12. Seasonal home opening or closing.
Hire and/or monitor service contractors doing home maintenance, including:
1. Electrical Contractors
2. Plumbing Contractors
3. Pool opening or closing
4. Security alarm repairs
5. Interior or exterior painters
6. Air conditioning or heating maintenance
7. Bug and pest control services
8. Installing new landscaping.
9. Shade and blind contractors
10. Paint touch up
11. Clean out plant beds in fall
12. Roofing Contractors
13. Siding Contractors
14. Storm Shutter Contractors
• Maintain start and idle garaged vehicles.
• Set up golf tee times.
• Restaurant reservations.
• Admitting interior designers.
• Organizing repair estimates.
Our grocery lists give you some alternative ways to put together a grocery list. You can print out the list, fill in the blanks and Fax it. Or you can type out the list on the email form and email to us.
We would like a one-week advance notice on a large list that would fill your needs for your full stay. If the list is only enough items to get you started with for your stay, we need at least 3-days notice.
We will buy beer, wine and spirits in addition to groceries. Fees are the same as for groceries
• Wash & Wax
• Purchase beer, sodas, snacks, bait, and ice day of arrival. (Call at least 24 hrs. in advance).
• Monitor boat pickup for winterizing & storage.
• Arrange for de-winterizing and delivery.
PET SITTING SERVICE
When you have to go away for a period of time and can’t take your pets – don’t want to board them in a place that is strange to the pet – maybe home is where they should stay!
We will work with you to set up pet sitting schedule that you feel would be best for your pet. We will initially visit for a get acquainted meeting with the pet(s).